All Time Favorite Action Movies

I love action movies cause the guys are so hot in those! Although these movies are awesome due to many reasons and are a complete package. Way cooler than other action movies!

1. Total Recall (Collin Farrell Version)

2. Star Trek (Chris Pine ones) 

3. Anna (Cillian Murphy)

4. Assassin's Creed (Michael Fassbender)

5. In Time (Justin Timberlake)

6. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Jake Gyllenhaal)


I think I also watched Dunkirk because of Cillian Murphy. He is absolutely gorgeous. 

Ooh and I recently watched 'Just Another Teen Movie' because of Chris Evans. And frankly I love Chyler Leigh too due to Grey's Anatomy and Supergirl. And the movie was fabulous. I loved their spoof take on typical teen movies. And the comedy was on point. I couldn't stop laughing. That was the best part. :)


Comments

Popular Posts